Tuesday, November 23, 2010

One of my BlackFriday "must gets"

BlackFriday is a HUGE holiday for our small family. Do I really need to even mention that? We're the people who camp out in a tent early, win $1,000 gift cards in contests, have a collection of the yearly JCPenny blackfriday snowglobes, etc...

Well heres another BlackFriday must: The Bath and Body Works BlackFriday VIP bag. Usually I just buy somethings for me and then divide up the VIP bag for other gifts to send people. Well, thats the idea and I always end up keeping it all for myself. I lurv Bath and Body works!

They released a "sneak peak" at this years deal:
Thats spend $40 and for just $20 get the VIP bag. Yeah, yeah, do the math thats $60 to spend but think of all you can get. It bugs me that it states a "$115" value.. thats IF you spend full price which no one should ever do with constant sales/coupons. Also this years bag reminds me of a stuffed silver garbage bag. Nonetheless, I'm getting it. I never use the bags (who doesn't have a gazillion totes already?) butI use the products.

Heres what I can see from the tiny photo:
A silvery trash bag looking tote
Full sized Clementine hand sanatizer
Full size Twilight Woods (for men?)
A bright pink Spongy Thing
A Wallflower starter air freshener
A mysterious-to-me green tube (lip care perhaps?)
Full sized Secret Wonderland lotion
Full sized Secret Wonderland showergel
Full sized Secret Wonderland fragrance mist

I have heard if you don't enjoy a scent you can return for a different one, but don't quote me on that. And personally I love all their scents (especially Winter!)

No comments: