Saturday, May 3, 2008

Spring Semester is Finished!


So I was pretty proud of my self when I finished up one of my Psychology courses two and a half weeks early. That was certainly a change from my previous semester when I was cramming last minute-literally- to finish my Psychology work. I actually really got into Psychology and I can see why so many people I know have chosen it as their field. Luckily for me, teaching requires lots of Child Psychology and I'm absolutely loving it!

I finished my other courses about a week early, or half a week depending on the class and its own schedule. This is such a change from my usual procrastination- what is wrong with me? So I'm giving myself the official "Smarty Pants Blog Badge". No such thing exists as far as I know, so I created my own:


My grades will not be posted for awhile because as I mentioned I finished early and so I have to wait for the final results. But I can tell you it is looking really good right now. I know I have one perfect A, and I suspect 3 others to follow as soon as some work has been graded by the teacher. I understand that it is time consuming to look over a bunch of written work, but one of my current professor's is unprofessionally slow at getting things done. I guess there goes another note in my "To Do and Not To Do when Teaching" mental notebook.

Three full weeks off and I almost don't know what to do with myself- and then I look over into my Art Studio-Nook and I can hear my recently-ignored art skills screaming "LET US OUT". I have some new supplies I haven't even broken in yet! So put the books away cause the old artsy Sarah is here to play!

No comments: