Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Radio Contest!

I just won a trivia contest on the radio! Woohoo- these things NEVER happen to me, or anyone around me. Okay, I'm a dirty liar when I was little my sister and I won some things from "The Imagination Station for Kids" She won tickets once to Sesame Street on Ice, and I won a Free Willy Gift Pack when the movie came out. However, that was many years ago. I have been trying to win a free vacation from the station "A vacation give away a day in the month of may"! But no, I did not win a vacation this was a different contest. I did win a gift card to an eatery that we like to go to however. AND I was on the RADIO. I'm famous now, hehe. Go ahead and brag you all know me and read my blog- I'd brag to if I was in your shoes.

I'm on my way to work in a few minutes, its my first day of the job AND the first day of my new classes AND I get to ride the big scary bus with scary people. Good times!

No comments: