Monday, May 5, 2008

4 Points From Perfection


My grades are rolling in now and I had all As except one class. Usually I would not blame a teacher but this one just really grates my cheeses! It was an online class and the teacher would vanish for a few weeks at a time and never had ANY interaction with the students, didn't respond to emails, etc. She changed the class schedule more times than I can count, and it was a real drag putting up with it. I ended up being 4 little points away from a perfect A in the class, which isn't bad under the circumstances- but c'mon- 4 teeny tiny points. We should have all been given As just for putting up with her crap. My grades are still good- great even... but I know I earned and deserved an A in this class. Time to put on my big girl panties and get over it, but I'm still irked.

No comments: