Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's almost my Birthday.. ba ba ba da ba BIRTHDAY!

Since I'm turning 25 this year..okay... you caught me, I've been 25 a few years in a row now... I decided that we needed to have an excuse to par-tay! At first it was going to be a Murder Mystery dinner, then it was going to just be dinner out with friends, and now it's a Wonderfully Wacky Tacky Birthday Party! Held at one of my favorite places, Petries Family Games, and it will be a casual get together of friends, eating chocolate-chocolate covered cake, and of course playing board games and large-group party-style board games!

One tradition I've carried over from my childhood is having a helium-filled mylar balloon for the Birthday person tied to their chair at the dinner table. As you can see, this year I picked out my own HUGE balloon. It has hot pink, polka dots, zebra print AND a feather boa trim! I am IN LOVE! Have I mentioned how much I love tacky things? This is the pic from my party evite:








No comments: