Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

I give my husband a lot of crap and snide comments about him not being romantic. He just isn't in the traditional sense. However, "in the traditional sense" doesn't describe us as a couple at all.

For Valentines day he got me a mini box of Sees candy that was the same one I got each year growing up from my Dad. (He gave the mini boxes to my sister and me and large version to my mom). And a bouquet of Sees cinnamon pops, to. Mmmm. My "real" present isn't here yet, but he ordered one of our wedding photos to be printed on a large canvas! LOVE! We don't have a single wedding photo up in our house because we ordered them as part of an uber fancy professional album. I wish I had ordered large prints when we got married, but I figured we have a gazillion other pics up. Then digital photos happened and I haven't had a real copy of any photo in years.

I told hubby I got us a groupon deal for a restaurant called Tony's. I kinda let some info leak out that I will be driving us to a secret location where we will be taken to the restaurant by way that involves animals, the deal includes transportation, dinner, and dessert and I had to make a reservation. That's all I'm going to say in case Vince checks our blog at work. But this surprise is more than meets the eye... or more than I've revealed in my hints I guess. I'm REALLY surprised he hasn't caught on to the "catch" yet. I wonder if anyone reading this has.

No comments: