Sunday, March 20, 2011

House Full o' Sick People!

Teaching in a new school I am exposed to all kinds of germs, and luckily have the immune system of a superhero to avoid getting a bunch of what has been going around (H1N1, colds, flus, pink eye, strep, etc...) however, a megabug going around I just couldn't fight. Its been everywhere. I'm pretty sure I got it from the student- every class has one- that can't leave his fingers out of his green-boogery nose, coughs without covering his mouth, sneezes in a way that spreads to other states, and the one you just wanna dunk in a hot, soapy shower. Poor kid, he's also my glue eater.

So this is what our week and weekend has looked like:
Laying on the couch (usually in PJs, but he got dressed today) with the dogs snuggled up. The pups enjoy everyone being snuggle-ready, but they are are really antsy because no one has walked them or had the energy to play with them much. We're also going on day #5 of the Dokupon Kingdom marathon. (its a wii game)

Please send some chicken soup!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you all get to feeling better very soon! Sending lots of love and happy thoughts your way!