Tuesday, December 2, 2008

BLACK FRIDAY- the post you've been waiting for!


Our shopping cart filled with fun stuff! And a flag that says Beest Buy Black Friday VIP WINNER! (wow look how short I am in this photo!)

I told you this was a romantic holiday! Smoochie smoochie!



Our Black Friday family- yay us!


BLACK FRIDAY 2008 What would YOU do with $1,000?


Waking up with a pug trying to squish me, gotta love Frank da Pug!

Get your shopping buddies, in my case my hubba hubba hubby and friend. (wow Quinn, could you be more albino in this photo?)
Enjoy your breakfast of limo goodies. Sodas, RedBull, Starbucks, Water, Muffins, Granola Bars, Fruits, etc!

Coco-Cola is the brekafast of champions, didn't you know? In otherwords, at 3:00 AM Sarah needs her caffeine!


Striking my Zoolander "Blue Steel" pose. Somehow I seem to be doing this in most photos.


No comments: