Thursday, December 27, 2012

What's in YOUR purse?

Today I had a mini freak out because I couldn't find my car keys. I have them on a lanyard along with my work keys, whistle, and badge and even with this "easy to find" combinatoin it was nowhere to be found. At first I thought I locked it in my purse which was in the locked car that started this whole adventure. However, by randomly coming upon a spare key I forgot existed, I unlocked the car, got said purse, and discovered my keys were not the purse at all.

What WAS in my purse you ask. I will tell you:

62 cents in change
3 plastic sporks
1 plastic spoon
1/2 a stick of gum
1 crumpled post-it that said "dont forget" with the second half missing
3 seperate glittery nail files
1 spare key to a car I no longer own
5 pieces of random christmas ribbons
2 cherry hershey kisses
4 tea bags
1 button with a photo of an ugly Christmas sweater on it
and 1 roll of scotch tape.

I think I have some issues I may need to look into. I am *not* a purse girl normally, although thats been changing slowly. I love to collect purses, it just seems a hassle to carry them with me a lot (hence locking it in the car and forgetting about it). I would expect very few of these items to be in a normal person's purse and would expect chapsticks, makeup, real money, a wallet, etc in a regular purse. I carry plastic utensils and tape apparantly. Always be prepared?


No comments: