Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wicked

I have not yet caught on to this whole "blogging regularly" trend yet. To feed your curiosity of what we've been up to I'm posting this photo of us on the stage of Wicked. I'm sure you are wondering how we managed to get on stage during such a high-energy scene. We are just THAT good. Or, ya know, its one of those souvenir green screen photos you can get. If I had scanned it you would be able to tell, but a low quality photo-of-a-photo makes my first story almost believable.

Wicked is, hands down, our favorite musical. It was great to see it again (Thanks, Grandpa!)

1 comment:

Christopher robart said...

You are more inclined to flea bites in case you have pets at home than others. If you are curious to know more about punaise de lit, you can get more information about it.