Saturday, August 23, 2008

CHAOS!

So right now our house is suffering from CHAOS- aka Cant Have Anyone Over Syndrome. (isn't that a funny term, I love it!) With our new schedules the house gets neglected and we (which always means just me of course) need some serious cleaning up to go down this weekend. But aha- those germ monsters I work with (Toddlers and preschoolers) decided to share for once and I got a head cold.

Anyone out there want to come clean my house for me? Please? I made seven layer dip awhile ago and just found it hiding in the back of the fridge. Ew! Wait, I don't remember it being a 10 layer dip... TRIPLE EW!

But at least I have some mega inspiration to clean- Katie is coming to visit! YAY!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

If you find someone to clean your house will you send them across the Rockies to mine?